Limited space? Eating on the run? Looking for a different design? If you answered yes to these questions then you should consider buying a breakfast bar stool for your kitchen as opposed the traditional table and chair set. Tables and chairs can be large and take up a considerable amount of space. If you are someone who has limited space in the kitchen or is looking for something that will leave you with added room then the breakfast bar stool is the ideal piece of furniture for your kitchen. There are things that you should know about this type of stool however, before rushing out to buy one.
- The standard height of this type of bar stool is around thirty inches tall. In order to seat people comfortably you must ensure that your bar stool is about ten inches lower than the bar or counter at which they will be placed.
- Most breakfast bar stools are made of wood. The type of wood used varies but most often are made from pine or maple. The more pricey breakfast stools are made from cherry or rosewood.
- The stool can be purchased on its own or you may be able to find a small matching bar table to go with it. In this case, the table will only seat about two people. If you are looking for more, you should consider buying individual stools to sit at a counter.
- Breakfast bar stools vary in price and can range from the low one hundreds to the high two hundreds when purchased individually. If you are looking for a bar stool and accompanying table then the price will be higher of course.
- Metal bar stools are also a popular seller among young people and small families. People are choosing to use these breakfast stools because they tend to be cheaper and if they have to be replaced or fixed it isn’t a big deal. They also tend to be smaller than wooden stools and almost always come with a swivel seat. In order to maintain the look of this type of bar stool however, you must ensure that you use a good cleaner to keep it looking new.
- If you are a person who likes to eat on the run and never has time to sit and have a meal at a table then the breakfast bar stool is for you. You can sit quickly and grab a bite of food. You never have to worry about bumping into a table or a lot of chairs; you simply sit and eat at your breakfast bar or counter and go.
Just like with any other bar stool, the breakfast bar stool comes with all of the added features . They now have armrests, footrests and backrests. The seats can be padded or cushioned and come in a variety of colors and sizes. The breakfast bar stool is a great choice for a person on the go. The only thing you have to think about is how fast you can order one!