First introduced in the mid-1940s by Finnish-American architect and designer Eero Saarinen, the Womb Style Chair is a modern piece of functional, sophisticated art. The coziest of designer creations, it’s the perfect addition to any space in need of peace and calm.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions: H37.4 in x W39.4 in x D34.8 in
- Product Weight: 61.5 lbs
- Features: The distance between front legs is 29.5 in and between the front and rear legs 28 in.
- Material: Danish cashmere wool
- SKU: 1054
- Base Material: Polished #304 grade stainless steel
- Seat Height: 17.1 in
- Seat Depth: 17.3 in
- Seat Width: 25 in at the front and narrowing to 15 in at the back of the chair
- Cushion Information: The seat is filled with foam made from PU
- Assembly Requirements: None required, it comes fully assembled
- Packaging Dimensions: (68.3 lbs): 39.4 in x 36.2 in x 38.2 in
- No. of Cartons: 1
- Free Return Shipping: No