Wassily Chair In Cowhide
Wassily is a gorgeous chair, brilliantly conceived and executed, with a prominent place in 20th century design. This reproduction Wassily Chair is constructed of tubular steel with a polished chrome finish, and thick cowhide leather slings. Marcel Breuer was one of the masters of Modernism, and his prolific designs are as timeless as they are minimalist.
The original design of the Wassily Chair is one of the most recognizable and respected, as its method of manufacture and use of materials was completely new at the time, and revolutionized the furniture design industry.
– Frame: seamless tubular steel with a polished chrome finish
– Natural Cowhide leather slings
– Random black, brown and white cowhide
– Fully assembled
– Our Wassily chair is also available in Black, White, Red and Chocolate leather
– Our reproduction Marcel Breuer Wassily is made to the highest quality
Overall: 31″W x 29″D x 29″H
Seat Height: 16.5″