Are you familiar with the hanging bubble chair ? For an ultra fun modern look, add a bubble chair to your family room! This chair was designed in 1968 by Eero Aarnio, known for his unique flare! The bubble chair continues to grow in popularity and truly is a hot commodity. Check out these reasons as to why you should purchase one for your family room!
• Adds a fun element. How many times have you walked into someone's home and they have a chair or swing hanging from the ceiling? The bubble chair draws people to it. Your family and friends will want to try it out.
• Conversational piece. The bubble chair definitely will make for a great conversational piece. People will want to know who the designer is, how much time you spend in it, etc. As word gets out that you own such a chair, more questions will be asked.
• Fully rotational. A special hook can be purchased to make the chair fully rotational! Imagine twirling to catch a little bit of football on TV, turning some more to join in on a conversation, and moving once more to talk to someone on the phone...something you can't do in a stationary chair.
• Exceptional craftsmanship. The bubble chair consists of high quality materials, put together with expertise. It's designed to hold up to 275 pounds and to last for years.
• Easy to clean. If you're looking for an easy maintenance chair, it doesn't get any easier than the bubble chair! The outside of the chair can be cleaned with warm soapy water. The cushions are removable. Just run a hand vacuum inside the chair and place the cushions back in.
• Easy to customize. The bubble chair comes with great options. You can go with the traditional clear chair, or choose from one of the fun color options, such as blue. The upholstery comes in leather or a wide variety of fabric. The choice is yours!
• Great to accessorize. Round pillows, a body pillow, a small blanket crocheted by your grandmother...the bubble chair is easy and fun to accessorize.
• Very comfortable. With its 42" interior, the bubble chair is spacious. Whether you choose to sit still, sway or twirl, you'll find the chair to be very comfortable.
• Easy to rearrange. If you purchase the stand for the bubble chair, rather than the ceiling hook, then you can move the chair to different areas of the room. For example, during the cooler months you might want the chair facing the fireplace. During the summer time, you might want it near a window so you can enjoy the sunlight and gentle breeze.
• Provides for a great escape. Because you'll find the bubble chair so relaxing, it provides for a great escape to enjoy a drink, use your laptop, or to get lost in a good book.
You can't go wrong with a hanging bubble chair. Its looks, comfort, craftsmanship, and options, truly make the chair a strong contender for your family room.