One of the unique features of the hanging bubble chair is that you can actually use the chair indoors or outdoors! The chair is weather resistant and has a built-in channel that allows water to drain. Another nice feature is that you can hanging the chair from the ceiling or utilize a special stand that just needs to be on leveled ground. Consider one of these options for placing your chair.
• Front porch. If you live in a fairly quiet area, consider putting your hanging chair on the front porch. Add a few containers of flowers and a wind chime, and you'll have a cozy spot to enjoy a cool glass of lemonade or flip through a magazine.
• Deck. A deck outback might be a quieter option. Imagine while waiting for something to cook on the grill, you're able to sway in your bubble chair and enjoy the great outdoors!
• Near the pool. A bubble chair would be a lot of fun to have near a swimming pool or hot tub. If you have kids, you can supervise them while you enjoy the chair. Remember, a stand can be used with the bubble chair , rather than hanging it from a ceiling.
• In a garden. Find an ideal spot in your garden for your bubble chair. Maybe it's near the roses, by the rock garden, or next to a small pond. You'll be spending hours enjoying the gentle breeze and the movement of your chair.
• Office. Have an office at home? Place the bubble chair in a corner. When you need to take a break, enjoy! Kick back with a cup of coffee and a good book.
• Bedroom. At the end of the work day, you want time to relax and de-stress. By putting your bubble chair in the bedroom, you'll have privacy. An uninterrupted 15-20 minute break can recharge you for evening school concerts, ball games, meetings, etc.
• Great room. The great room, or family room, is a fun location for your bubble chair. As you sit, twirl or sway, you'll enjoy visiting with family and friends.
• Media room. Watch a movie or listen to music while sitting in your bubble chair. Add an ottoman for added comfort.
• Landing. If there's a landing at the top of your stairs, consider placing the bubble chair there. It will provide a small get away where you can enjoy a quick nap, music or a good book. Add a plant or two and the space will look great!
• Balcony. The balcony is an ideal spot for your bubble chair! You'll be able to enjoy the outdoors, while have protection from the sun. If there's a good view from your balcony, you may find it to be your favorite spot to sit and relax.
So where's your ideal spot for a hanging bubble chair? Whether you choose an indoor or an outdoor area, you're sure to have endless hours of comfort and relaxation.re